Payment & Security
- ☂️ CAUTION & CARE - To make this double top patio umbrella stable, you must purchase a weighted base separately, use a sandbag or bricks, or nail the foundation to your deck. ✉NOTE - The base is not included in this item. 😃We Highly Recommend JEAREY umbrella for this heavy-duty patio umbrellas
- ☂️ 2023 UPGRADED - Reinforced fabric, All-aluminum cantilever umbrella bones and 8 heavy-duty iron ribs, anti-oxidation spray painted, accessories optimization, maintain a long period life. More colors for consumers' choice
- ☂️ ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION - Based on customer feedback, we have prepared a detailed installation video, please watch the installation video carefully before installing this market umbrella, and assemble it in combination with the instructions, which can avoid unnecessary assembly errors
- ☂️ CRANK AND TILT SYSTEM DESIGN - This patio cantilever umbrellas is easy to be opening and closing with it's crank and tilt system. Convenient slide and lock operation system offers multiple angles of shading that helps you keep the sun out from many angles and creates cool and comfortable environment for your family.
- ☂️ PROVIDES A WIDE RANGE OF SHADE - The canopy size of this outdoor umbrella is 10 feet, unique double-top canopy design for commercial and residential use. The handle on the pole moves up and down to adjust your garden umbrellas angle! Provides a wide range of shade at any angle with the press of a button.
- ☂️ DOUBLE TOP DESIGN - Double top air vent to allow enough air flow and heat venting. Hot air or wind will flow through the multiple vents quickly which can make your patio hanging umbrellas more stable against windy condition and cooler underneath.
- ☂️ UMBRELLA COVER INCLUDED - In order to extend service life of your new 2 tier patio umbrella, we customized the patio parasol cover for each outdoor umbrella, we recommend you cover and store the umbrella at night or during extreme weather conditions
Double Top Design
SHIPPING & RETURNS
About our shipping
We currently only ship to the regions below.
-Free Standard UK Shipping
-Please allow 2-4 business days for delivery after dispatch email is sent to you.
Please note:Shipping to mainland Europe may experience significant delays due to COVID-19 and new EU/UK import/export procedures.There may also be additional taxes that will have to be covered by the you the customer.
-Please allow 5-8 business days for delivery after dispatch email is sent to you.
Please note:Orders shipped to the Euro zone from the UK may be subject to duties and import taxes.The customer is responsible for paying any relevant duties and import taxes that may be associated with the purchase.
All Parasol Shops products come with a 6 month warranty after purchase.Please contact the Parasol Shops team as soon after delivery as possible to resolve any issues or faults.
If your Parasol Shops or accessory is not up to reasonable standard for any reason,just get in touch with us within 30 days of receipt to be eligible for a refund.
We are not able to offer an exchange service,however as long as the product has not been used or modified in anyway,we will process a full refund once the return has been received at our warehouse.
Returns of non-faulty items outside of this timeframe cannot be considered and will forfeit refunds or warranty.
Products must be returned in their original condition and original packaging,in a saleable condition with a copy of your order confirmation email.Please ensure that all labels and packaging are present and as purchased.
Please note it may take up to 14 working days for refunds to be processed upon receipt of the item.
Returning a Product
Please inform us (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you need to return an item or report a fault. All requests must be made as soon as you notice them.
Exchange returns from UK and Northern Ireland are free.The cost of returns from countries outside the UK and Northern Ireland will need to be covered by you,the customer.
All other returns including full refunds will be covered by the customer.
Parasol Shops products cannot be held at fault for any returns misplaced by the post,we suggest using a recorded delivery service when posting returns to us.
For product returns,please send to:
Suntrxe Household Ltd:Comforts Place Farmhouse,Farm Tandridge Ln,Lingfield RH7 6LW,United Kingdom
Here’s how to report a fault:
-Contact us at email@example.com
-If we are satisfied that the fault is ours (i.e. the item was not of satisfactory quality, fit-for-purpose or as described), we will reimburse the cost.
🚚 Shipping - Free shipping on all orders to UK & EU. 2-4 business days delivery time.
💝 Refund Guarantee - 30 Days Money Back & 12 Months Warranty.
📞 Customer Support - Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts reply within 24 hours.
🦸 Values - We promise to make up-to-date designs with sustainable materials by providing the best working condition for our beloved staff.
Shipping & Orders
1. How does my order get processed?
All the orders will get dispatched directly from our UK warehouse within 2 working days. It would usually take 2-4 workdays to get the package delivered.
2. How can I change or cancel my order?
If you want to change or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Our relevant staff will get in touch with you immediately. Your order could be modified or refunded only before we ship out the item. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for additional help.
3. Do I need to pay for the shipping and taxes/duties?
Parasol ® provides free shipping to the Contiguous UK & Northern Ireland for all scooters. All taxes/duties will be covered. For EU customers, please check the below list for more details.
4. Why shipment delay?
Most cases of delays will be caused by holidays, natural disasters, or carrier delays. If you need any additional help, please contact our customer service.
5. My order never arrives. What should I do?
If you haven't received your package within the standard delivery times, please follow the steps below.
Check the status of your order with the tracking number first
Contact our customer service immediately for assistance.
6. Missing items or damaged items?
Please contact us without any hesitation. It would be appreciated if you notify us of any missing item or mistake within 3 business days of receiving the order so that we would effectively make it right for you.
7. Can I pick up my order?
Unfortunately, the answer is probably no. For now, all products are shipped directly from our warehouse to customers.
Care & Maintenance
Important; When you open the parasol, always make sure the canopy material is tight, so that the ribs/arms cannot move from side to side.
We recommend that all Parasol® are closed when not in use, and always ensure that Parasols are tied, or strapped closed in windy conditions. This is to protect both parasol and people from damage, or possible injury. If the parasol becomes
wet, open the canopy so they are completely dry prior to closing/storage.
1. Aluminium parts
As a general rule, the Parasol ® range need very little maintenance. The whole parasol should be washed down periodically using warm soapy water to remove any dirt or other blemishes. Then, rinse off with clean water to
remove any residue.
2. Seaside/Pool areas
Parasol ® products that are used in these locations, may require cleaning more often due to potential chloride deposits that can create both corrosion and etching.
3. Powder coated parts – Side Winds
These parts are E-coated and then double powder coated for extra protection. The powder coated parts of the Side Wind include the base frame and the brackets that hold the bamboo beams that the parasol canopy hangs from. Like the other parts
of the parasol, wash down periodically with warm soapy water using a sponge or soft brush. You can use a car wax or protectant to maintain or restore the lustre of the powder coated finish. In seaside and areas next to swimming pools you should wash down the parts more frequently to remove the build up of chloride salt deposits which are corrosive.
4. Parasol ® Parasol Canopies and Covers
The Life of your parasol canopy can be increased by both using a protective cover when not in use, and occasional maintenance.
It is important that the cover is completely dry before using a Parasol® protective cover.
Fabric life can be extended by simply washing down the cover periodically with warm soapy water using a sponge or soft brush,to remove any dirt or other substances on which mildew may form. Spuncrylic covers are machine washable on a cold wash and
can be washed up to six times without affecting the Teflon specialist coating. Do NOT tumble dry, air dry instead.
Before storing at the end of the season, make sure that the fabric is free from dirt and moisture to prevent surface deterioration.We hope you get many years of trouble free enjoyment from our products.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
Address: 7 Radnor Court, Linkfield Street, Redhill, RH1 6BZ, United Kingdom
Fantastic product and excellent delivery time too
It does exactly what it says on the tin and is actually better quality than I expected. Just needs a sturdy base, but once I sorted that out, I'm really chuffed with it.
Good quality. Easy set up. Looks great.
For the price, initial impressions are that this is good value. Let’s see how it performs long term.
It looks great, sturdy with weights on, it’s so big covers everywhere I need it to. Well worth the money. I’ll definitely recommend it.